A great product review is essential for any affiliate marketer today. But the greatest obstacle to your success is the increasing distrust from those who read product reviews online. This is because many have been scammed by poor reviews. In many cases, years worth of misleading product reviews has made people skeptical and difficult to reach. Maybe you, too, were taken along on a ride by a great product review or sales page. We felt cheated, stupid, and it was necessary to become more tolerant of what you read.
Although we may be more skeptical than ever, reviews still serve to evaluate the product’s overall worth. Now, readers are more likely to read product reviews and consider them carefully before making a final decision. This is why it is important to make sure that our product reviews are not just a collection of reviews, but also stand out as credible, honest, objective, and reliable reviews.
So, how can we write a great review of a product? These are 5 important steps to consider.
1. Evaluate the Affiliate Website
A website that is well-structured and provides lots of information for affiliate marketers can support a good product to promote. This will make it much easier to write a great product review. You can write great reviews by writing on good affiliate websites. You will be able to decide what to write. You may have to write a product review in a pre-sales style, since the web site will sell the products. You should never rewrite information that you have gotten from the web site.
2. The Reader is in your Mind
Before you begin your review, think about the end objective. Consider the reader you are trying reach, and the information that he or she will be looking for. This reader may be new to affiliate marketing or just want to learn more about the basics. You should keep your writing casual, using the same language you would use to talk with a friend. You should also ask yourself questions about what this type of person might want to know when writing. Keep in mind that you are trying to help your reader understand the product and make a decision.
3. Your own personal experience with the Product
A firsthand account of how you used the product is what will convince a reader more than a product review. You should promote products that you use. Your reader should know what you like about the product. Also, tell them how it’s helping you. The reader will see that you are convinced enough in the product to buy it. If you don’t own the product, it is easier to write a review than to buy it. You will have more to offer your readers than what other affiliates might be noticing. It is worth considering as an investment if it is within your budget.
4. Review of Product
– What are the features of the product? What are the physical features and/or intangibles? List product attributes such as weight and height, color, number, pages, delivery methods, etc.
– What are the benefits? It can help you save time and make money. How can you save time? How can you save money? Can it solve a problem The benefits of a product are what most buyers will be motivated to buy. Therefore, the review must take this into consideration and explain it clearly.
– Results: What have you or your colleagues seen from the product’s use? They can be quantified in a simple and easy-to-understand format. Avoid making exaggerated claims that could damage your credibility.
– The difference: Describe how this product differs from other products in the marketplace. This can be done best by creating a table that summarizes key facts and compares each product with its respective features. This presentation style is simple and easy to read.